Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of cohenfive's message #13948312 « Yellowstone is a Winter Wonderland...Various Critters, Landscapes »

cohenfive
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Yellowstone is a Winter Wonderland...Various Critters, La...

Thanks gang. Glad you enjoy my sharing the story and the pics. I think my pictures are often more about telling the story of the experience even if they aren't always 'perfect'. While I might have liked better light conditions for photos, the trip was so much fun and there was so much to take in, it didn't really matter to me that some of the pics weren't what they might have been...of course the sun was coming out when we were leaving, but then again the park was also closing for 6 weeks that same day.

As for the trip, if you don't mind cold it really is a pretty easy place to go to. Bozeman airport is about 90 minutes away, and you can bring your own car to the northern part of the park which they keep plowed. That gives you access to Lamar valley where most of the wolf action seems to be in winter, at least that which can be observed. The other part of the park is a bit more of a big deal since the only way down is via snow coach, and there is only one hotel open.

Thanks again. I'll see if I have any other pics worth posting.

Mar 05, 2017 at 09:45 AM

Previous versions of cohenfive's message #13948312 « Yellowstone is a Winter Wonderland...Various Critters, Landscapes »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.