Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #13833777 « Sylvie the Great »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: On
Sylvie the Great

Sylvie is 7 1/2 months old now and we have a new skill - she can sit now! She\'s doing so well - growing, gaining weight, and learning to talk - she said mama for the first time on Thanksgiving. She\'s not too far from being mobile either I\'d imagine. I wanted to share some updated images of her.

1 This was taken with the 400L - a beast of a lens. No blur was added in post-processing. I did a shot similar to this of our now 3 year old, Gabriel back when he was a baby and wanted to do a Sylvie version.

2 Little Warrior...

3 Another image from her little modeling gig with the Feltman Brothers

5 This sweet little expression is very much a Sylvie expression - I see it often and thus this is one of my very favorites of her.

7 I\'m adding one of Sylvie and her 3 big sisters that I took tonight.

Dec 11, 2016 at 06:30 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Sylvie the Great

Sylvie is 7 1/2 months old now and we have a new skill - she can sit now! She\'s doing so well - growing, gaining weight, and learning to talk - she said mama for the first time on Thanksgiving. She\'s not too far from being mobile either I\'d imagine. I wanted to share some updated images of her.

1 This was taken with the 400L - a beast of a lens. No blur was added in post-processing. I did a shot similar to this of our now 3 year old, Gabriel back when he was a baby and wanted to do a Sylvie version.

2 Little Warrior...

5 This sweet little expression is very much a Sylvie expression - I see it often and thus this is one of my very favorites of her.

7 I\'m adding one of Sylvie and her 3 big sisters that I took tonight.

Dec 11, 2016 at 05:51 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Sylvie the Great

2 Little Warrior...

Dec 10, 2016 at 02:28 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #13833777 « Sylvie the Great »