Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of elevationphoto's message #13787116 « Subpoenaed - do I have a right to charge for my images? »

elevationphoto
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Subpoenaed - do I have a right to charge for my images?

He is trying to pull a fast one one you. Let\'s think logically. What if you were flying out of town tomorrow morning or already out of town on business? He has to give you ample time and all signs point to him using lawyer status and threats to strong arm you. I would bet my camera gear he has no leg to stand on and is just a lying, scum bag. Call a law office first thing in the morning. Have photos ready just in the off case.

A phone call to you holds no merit that he officially and legally requested photos from you. Subpoenas are court approved and have paper work backing. They legally require written proof of service. Until he can prodcuce, you have no responsibility, regardless of what is threatened.

Talk to a lawyer but no way he can prove he asked you. A phone call record provides no real proof. A certified mail served court document does. That\'s why lawsuits are \"served\".

Nov 01, 2016 at 05:14 PM

Previous versions of elevationphoto's message #13787116 « Subpoenaed - do I have a right to charge for my images? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.