Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ghostwind's message #13786497 « my first high school soccer game (seeking comments and critiques) »

ghostwind
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: my first high school soccer game (seeking comments and critiques)

Brev00 wrote:
#4 in the first set is my favorite. The rain looks fine as in well defined against the dark background. The interaction of the rain and the colors seems to be creating the distracting texture in the first few. Which makes me think black and white might help if that is of interest to you. You also captured a good moment of concentration as the fallen player is focused right on the ball which is pretty clear. Elevation is always cool and the player in red also seems to be peering back to the ball. The out of focus player is even participating with some pretty wide open eyes and some motion toward the play. The colors really pop against the dark backdrop.

Thanks. Yes, it\'s also my favorite, despite the empty stands. Interesting r.e. black and white - didn\'t even think of it. I will try it, but not sure it may work for sports in general. I love colors, but agree the rain is distracting.

On #4, I just reduced the shadows, so here\'s an updated version.

Nov 01, 2016 at 09:14 AM

Previous versions of ghostwind's message #13786497 « my first high school soccer game (seeking comments and critiques) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.