Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of JohanEickmeyer's message #13782816 « Halloween Sunrise - Western Washington »

JohanEickmeyer
Upload & Sell: Off
Halloween Sunrise - Western Washington

It took several months of visiting this spot every day to finally get the shot I knew this place could produce. I was so excited while taking the shot, that it is amazing I did not mess it up for the 30+ shots it took to put it all together. This image is panorama stitched and exposure blended manually. I posted this same image a couple of years ago here I think, but since then I have improved my proprietary image processing techniques to better handle the insane difficulties of such a scene. I also now process my images for the web and not for printing, as the print market is pretty dead now. Funny, because I just got an order for two copies of this printed at 76 inches wide. I will have to do some print proofs and fine tuning to get a print ready copy going.

I think this image really conveys the sense of October and Halloween in the area of Western Washington State.

Thanks for looking,
-Johan

Oct 29, 2016 at 01:46 AM

Previous versions of JohanEickmeyer's message #13782816 « Halloween Sunrise - Western Washington »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.