Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of joelconner's message #13779366 « Phottix vs Godox - Remote Speedlight Systems »

joelconner
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Phottix vs Godox - Remote Speedlight Systems

BSPhotog wrote:
I\'m all about the idea of buying from Cheetah, but it looks like they only sell the Lithium variety (which both of you mention as strong selling points for your use). Personally, I haven\'t had to change batteries in a speedlight during a wedding in over a year, so I don\'t see the need. I am heavily invested in an AA system already and they seem to do what I need thus far. My whole kit has just 2 kinds of batteries: EN-EL15s and AAs.

I\'m not totally opposed to the Litium speedlights, but it is just another factor and puts the cost somewhere in the middle between Phottix and Godox, as seen below.

Until you have used the Lithiums, you cannot understand how much better they are than AA. Just on the recycle time alone, they are so much more amazing. But, you only have to charge a single battery, and you do not even have to charge it every wedding. I still keep one extra battery with me, but there is really no need to.

There is a AA version of the flash, but really...the lithium is so so so so so much better.

Oct 26, 2016 at 10:16 AM

Previous versions of joelconner's message #13779366 « Phottix vs Godox - Remote Speedlight Systems »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.