Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Pixel Perfect's message #13766477 « 5d iv replacement for 5dsR? »

Pixel Perfect
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 5d iv replacement for 5dsR?

It\'s a good question but ultimately come down to what type of shooting you do. The 5DsR has the best IQ in normal situations and for landscape cannot be beaten IMO by any other Canon camera. The good news is it\'s AF system is excellent and it can double as an action or wildlife camera too even with only 5fps. The 5D4 has some noticeable improvements for sure but I\'d call it the best all rounder camera and not best in class in any area but still near the top. If I were a wedding shooting I\'d grab the 5D4 for the extra DR and even better AF and high ISO noise.

If Canon had made it sans AA filter, 8-9fps, and had tilt screen and priced it say at $2999 I probably would already own one. As it is I\'m more excited about the rumoured 5DsR replacement before end of next year.

So i9f you own the 5DsR already I would swap, maybe add it along side, but then I\'d add a 1DXII. If you don\'t own either then I\'d probably get the 5D4 for sure, unless you are mostly into landscape and/or like to print big.

Oct 15, 2016 at 07:01 PM

Previous versions of Pixel Perfect's message #13766477 « 5d iv replacement for 5dsR? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.