Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of e6filmuser's message #13758410 « Rediscovery of Aladdin's Lamp »

e6filmuser
Upload & Sell: Off
Rediscovery of Aladdin's Lamp

OK, actually its a gall of Pear Leaf Gall Rust Fungus Gymnosporangium sabinae. When I saw Brian\'s recent, stacked images I thought I would have to use f22 on m4/3 to get similar DOF.

Our ancient pear trees have a fungus problem but I have never seen the galls at such a photogenic stage.Then my wife brought in some which were rather good. These images were mostly shot at f22, opening up to f16 for some of the overhead ones. The smaller aperture, as expected, needed some micro contrast adjustment to deal with diffraction blur.

The stereos are crosseye. The fisrt oneis not as good as it might be.

Kiron 105, twin flash, hand-held.

Harold

Oct 09, 2016 at 01:50 AM
e6filmuser
Upload & Sell: Off
Rediscovery of Aladin's Lamp

OK, actually its a gall of Pear Leaf Gall Rust Fungus Gymnosporangium sabinae. When I saw Brian\'s recent, stacked images I thought I would have to use f22 on m4/3 to get similar DOF.

Our ancient pear trees have a fungus problem but I have never seen the galls at such a photogenic stage.Then my wife brought in some which were rather good. These images were mostly shot at f22, opening up to f16 for some of the overhead ones. The smaller aperture, as expected, needed some micro contrast adjustment to deal with diffraction blur.

The stereos are crosseye. The fisrt oneis not as good as it might be.

Kiron 105, twin flash, hand-held.

Harold

Oct 09, 2016 at 01:43 AM

Previous versions of e6filmuser's message #13758410 « Rediscovery of Aladdin's Lamp »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.