Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of heikoM's message #13756216 « Sony At It Again - a6500 Already »

heikoM
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony At It Again - a6500 Already

glort wrote:
heikoM wrote:
At the moment I am on to something with...

nicer curves, feeling much better in my hands,

something, that feels closer to my heard...

Donīt know yet if it is just for some nights, or if it is going to be a longer love affair...
Just feels so good at the moment, donīt want to ruin it by going too fast...

heiko

Oh!!! I got it, for once.

You got yourself a new Girlfriend!
You sly old Dog you!!
Yes, nothing like that feeling of the first romp in a new girlfriends bed.
Wish I could remember it, but never mind. Sounds like you are doing well for yourself and as much as we all like cameras, Sometimes Sex IS better than ...... not.

I was going to say let us know how you like it and put up some pictures but that might be a bit personal considering the type of.... Gear.... you are .... testing.
Probably against forum rules too so just let us know when you get back to the camera\'s.

Hm, you took me too literally here, I am afraid. I was talking about my new CAMERA (roll eyes) (:

I already wondered why you reply to a equipment post...

You know, these other adventures are long gone. I am soo happily married to my 11 years younger Brazilian hotty that it starts to get cheesy.

heiko

Oct 07, 2016 at 07:51 AM

Previous versions of heikoM's message #13756216 « Sony At It Again - a6500 Already »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.