Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mcsquared's message #13741165 « Fuji 50-140 images »

mcsquared
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Fuji 50-140 images

I\'ve been quite impressed with both the XT2 and 50-140\'s ability to lock on and keep focus in a variety of situations. My kids (13, 9, 2) are probably tired of running around while I try out various settings to see what works best for me.

Here is our standard Poodle running at a dead sprint toward me. I guessing over 20 mph. Camera had no issues locking and producing a string of 6-8 in focus shots. I seem to be having the most success to this point with single point AF and AF setting 2 but will continue to test.

Sep 26, 2016 at 08:23 PM
mcsquared

I\'ve been quite impressed with both the XT2 and 50-140\'s ability to lock on and keep focus in a variety of situations. My kids (13, 9, 2) are probably tired of running around while I try out various settings to see what works best for me.

Here is our standard Poodle running at a dead sprint toward me. I guessing over 20 mph. Camera had no issues locking and producing a string of 6-8 in focus shots. I seem to be having the most success to this point with single point AF and AF setting 2 but will continue to test.

Sep 26, 2016 at 08:22 PM
mcsquared

Sep 26, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Previous versions of mcsquared's message #13741165 « Fuji 50-140 images »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.