Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of KristinSmall's message #13686432 « Family Session (Adoption Reveal) 2016 »

KristinSmall
Upload & Sell: Off
Family Session (Adoption Reveal) 2016

unclechuck wrote:
Great moment well captured. You can see the chemistry of the session reflected in the countenance of the little boy --- a stiff smile in #2, disconnected in #3 --- and glowing #8. The set says a lot about the family --- and speaks volumes about your personal and professional interaction with the family.

Great job, got my vote.

Charles

Great moment well captured. You can see the chemistry of the session reflected in the countenance of the little boy --- a stiff smile in #2, disconnected in #3 --- and glowing #8. The set says a lot about the family --- and speaks volumes about your personal and professional interaction with the family.

Great job, got my vote.

Charles

Thank you so much! The kids were pretty tough at first, esp. the boy. I was worried that they would not relax, but we let them throw rocks in the nearby river for awhile and that seemed to help loosen them up.

---------------------------------------------

+1

Got my vote as well!

Thank you!

DonM2 wrote:
KristinSmall ----

What a precious visual of family happiness. A welcome break in a current world of chaos and tension!

And you take rightful pride in revealing the success of your own mood in your camera work!!

Big thanks for sharing!!

DonM2

I appreciate this -- thanks!

Aug 19, 2016 at 04:06 PM
KristinSmall
Upload & Sell: Off
Family Session (Adoption Reveal) 2016

unclechuck wrote:

Great job, got my vote.

Charles

Thank you so much! The kids were pretty tough at first, esp. the boy. I was worried that they would not relax, but we let them throw rocks in the nearby river for awhile and that seemed to help loosen them up.

+1

Got my vote as well!

Thank you!

DonM2 wrote:
KristinSmall ----

What a precious visual of family happiness. A welcome break in a current world of chaos and tension!

And you take rightful pride in revealing the success of your own mood in your camera work!!

Big thanks for sharing!!

DonM2

I appreciate this -- thanks!

Aug 19, 2016 at 09:37 AM

Previous versions of KristinSmall's message #13686432 « Family Session (Adoption Reveal) 2016 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.