Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Shasoc's message #13515957 « The Great Wildlife Variety of Viera Wet(20) »

Shasoc
Upload & Sell: On
The Wildlife Variety of Viera Wet(20)

I just came back from a trip to Viera Wetlands: is one of my favorite places to go shooting. What is great about this place is the variety of wildlife you\'ll be able to see if you are patient and get out of the car. Alligators also find it as a very nice habitat for them These are some of the pics I got: one of each bird I saw. I realize the post is a bit image heavy, but that gives you an idea of how many birds are visiting that place.
These were taken with a 7D II paired with either a 400mm. DO II +1.4xTC or a 100-400 MkII. I never got to use a 500mm. I had taken since the 400+1.4xTC did a fine job.
Socrate

Apr 17, 2016 at 12:08 PM
Shasoc
Upload & Sell: On
The Wildlife Variety of Viera Wet(20)

I just came back from a trip to Viera Wetlands: is one of my favorite places to go shooting. What is great about this place is the variety of wildlife you\'ll be able to see if you are patient and get out of the car. Alligators also find it as a very nice habitat for them These are some of the pics I got: one of each bird I saw. I realize the post is a bit image heavy, but that gives you an idea of how many birds are visiting that place.
These were taken with a 7D II paired with either a 400mm. DO II +1.4xTC or a 100-400 MkII. I never got to use a 500mm. I had taken since the 400+1.4xTC did a fine job.
Socrate

Apr 17, 2016 at 11:59 AM

Previous versions of Shasoc's message #13515957 « The Great Wildlife Variety of Viera Wet(20) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.