Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #13500753 « Hailee & Jaci {a twin sister shoot} »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
Hailee & Jaci {a twin sister shoot}

I\'ve known Hailee & Jaci since they went to preschool with my eldest daughter many moons ago. I always thought they were adorable little girls, and they have since grown into beautiful young ladies. I couldn\'t tell them apart when they were toddlers, and even now it is difficult. They are fraternal twins but have very similar features. Jaci is a few inches taller now than Hailee though, and that was the only way I could figure out who is who. My goal with this shoot was to capture the twin bond that they share, and I\'d like to think that you can see that in these pictures of them.

We started off doing some studio portraits, and then headed outdoors to the red rocks. All images were done with natural light, including the studio images which were done in their garage. I used the 85L for all of the studio portraits except for the laying down pose, which was taken with the Sigma 50mm art lens - it is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used! The outdoor portraits were all done with the 200L except for #11, which is the 85L again. Thanks for looking!

Apr 08, 2016 at 05:09 PM
Lisa_Holloway

I\'ve known Hailee & Jaci since they went to preschool with my eldest daughter many moons ago. I always thought they were adorable little girls, and they have since grown into beautiful young ladies. I couldn\'t tell them apart when they were toddlers, and even now it is difficult. They are fraternal twins but have very similar features. Jaci is a few inches taller now than Hailee though, and that was the only way I could figure out who is who. My goal with this shoot was to capture the twin bond that they share, and I\'d like to think that you can see that in these pictures of them.

We started off doing some studio portraits, and then headed outdoors to the red rocks. All images were done with natural light, including the studio images which were done in their garage. I used the 85L for all of the studio portraits except for the laying down pose, which was taken with the Sigma 50mm art lens - it is one of the sharpest lenses I have ever used! The outdoor portraits were all done with the 200L except for #11, which is the 85L again. Thanks for looking!

Apr 07, 2016 at 09:23 PM
Lisa_Holloway

I\'ve known Hailee & Jaci since they went to preschool with my eldest daughter many moons ago. I always thought they were adorable little girls, and they have since grown into beautiful young ladies. I couldn\'t tell them apart when they were toddlers, and even now it is difficult. They are fraternal twins but have very similar features. Jaci is a few inches taller now than Hailee though, and that\'s the only way I could figure out who is who. My goal with this shoot was to capture the twin bond that they share, and I\'d like to think that you can see that in these pictures of them.

Apr 07, 2016 at 09:21 PM
Lisa_Holloway

I\'ve known Hailee & Jaci since they went to preschool with my eldest daughter many moons ago. I always thought they were adorable little girls, and they have since grown into beautiful young ladies. I couldn\'t tell them apart when they were toddlers, and even now it is difficult. They are fraternal twins but have very similar features. Jaci is a few inches taller now than Hailee though, and that\'s really the only way I could figure out who is who. My goal with this shoot was really to capture the twin bond that they share, and I\'d like to think that you can see that in these pictures of them.

Apr 07, 2016 at 08:38 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #13500753 « Hailee & Jaci {a twin sister shoot} »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.