Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #13445071 « Spring Has Sprung! {{New Images Added}} »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
Spring Has Sprung! {{New Images Added}}

Thanks to an El Nino winter, we are having an early spring in the desert - the flowers are amazing and the weather has been just beautiful! My friend Suzy and I took a few of our little kids out to one such flower patch we found and did a few Easter/spring inspired shots. I think they came out awfully cute and wanted to share.

We\'ve been photographing Elliott & Mia (both age 4) together for 2 years now. They swear they are going to get married someday. And hey, if they do, they\'ll have on epic wedding album complete with photos of them together as toddlers!

These next 2 images are of my youngest, Gabriel. He\'ll be 3 in June. He was being a 2 year old little pill until we let him hold one of the chicks, his entire demeanor changed like a switch had been flipped. I\'m in love with these!

Adding a few of my little girls! We ran out of time our first trip to this location (very short shooting window) so we took them back the other night and caught the tail end of these flowers. I got a few cute ones that are worth adding I think.

Mar 11, 2016 at 08:42 PM
Lisa_Holloway

Thanks to an El Nino winter, we are having an early spring in the desert - the flowers are amazing and the weather has been just beautiful! My friend Suzy and I took a few of our little kids out to one such flower patch we found and did a few Easter/spring inspired shots. I think they came out awfully cute and wanted to share.

We\'ve been photographing Elliott & Mia (both age 4) together for 2 years now. They swear they are going to get married someday. And hey, if they do, they\'ll have on epic wedding album complete with photos of them together as toddlers!

These next 2 images are of my youngest, Gabriel. He\'ll be 3 in June. He was being a 2 year old little pill until we let him hold one of the chicks, his entire demeanor changed like a switch had been flipped. I\'m in love with these!

Adding a few of my little girls! We ran out of time our first trip to this location (very short shooting window) so we took them back the other night and caught the tail end of these flowers. I got a few cute ones that are worth adding I think.

Mar 11, 2016 at 05:07 PM
Lisa_Holloway

Mar 11, 2016 at 01:21 PM
Lisa_Holloway

>">

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Spring Has Sprung!

Mar 05, 2016 at 05:29 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Spring Has Sprung!

Mar 02, 2016 at 05:24 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Spring Has Sprung!

These next 2 images are of my youngest, Gabriel. He\'ll be 3 in June. He was being a 2 year old little pill until we let him hold one of the chicks, his entire demeanor changed like a switch had been flipped. I\'m in love with this one!

Mar 02, 2016 at 05:22 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Spring Has Sprung!

This is a picture of my youngest, Gabriel. He\'ll be 3 in June. He was being a 2 year old little pill until we let him hold one of the chicks, his entire demeanor changed like a switch had been flipped. I\'m in love with this one!

Mar 02, 2016 at 10:24 AM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #13445071 « Spring Has Sprung! {{New Images Added}} »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.