Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ed9180's message #13199189 « Sold: PRICE DROP!! Nintendo Wii U and Games (Smash Bros, Mario Kart) »

ed9180
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: PICS ADDED!! Nintendo Wii U and Games (Smash Bros, Mario Kart)

Item 1: Nintendo Wii U Deluxe 32gb Bundle

Good condition Nintendo Wii U (32gb, black). Comes with Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand games preinstalled. Will also include Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate game. Comes with all original contents (Console, game pad, sensor, charger stand, extra stand, power cable) and original box.

PM me with any questions! I'll sell the entire bundle (System, games, and Wii Motes) for $300!

Price includes PayPal and shipping fees.

Price: $200
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Super Smash Bros Wii U

Game in excellent condition. Only played 10 times at the most. Comes with game, manual, and original case.

Price: $40.00
Item condition: 10

Item 3: Mario Kart 8 for Wii U

Also in excellent condition! Comes like new!

Item 4: Nintendo Wii Mote Plus (Set of four)

Four original Wii Mote Plus for Wii U in four different colors (Black, White, Pink and Blue) with matching silicone covers. I paid $49 each for them. You can now buy them all for $50!

Price: $50.00
Item condition: 9+

Sep 15, 2015 at 11:45 AM
ed9180
FS: Nintendo Wii U and Games

Good condition Nintendo Wii U (32gb, black). Comes with Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand games preinstalled. Will also include Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate game. Comes with all original contents (Console, game pad, sensor, charger stand, extra stand, power cable) and original box.

PM me with any questions! I'll sell the entire bundle (System, games, and Wii Motes) for $300!

Price: $220.00

Game in excellent condition. Only played 10 times at the most. Comes with game, manual, and original case.

Four original Wii Mote Plus for Wii U in four different colors (Black, White, Pink and Blue) with matching silicone covers. I paid $49 each for them. You can now buy them all for $50!

Sep 14, 2015 at 09:49 PM
ed9180

ed9180

Good condition Nintendo Wii U (32gb, black). Comes with Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand games built in. Will also include Monster Hunter 3 game. Comes with all original contents (Console, game pad, sensor, charger stand, extra stand, power cable) and original box.

ed9180
FS: Nintendo Wii U

Good condition Nintendo Wii U (32gb, black). Comes with Super Mario 3D World and NintendoLand games built in. Will also include Monster Hunter 3 game. Comes with all original contents (Console, game pad, sensor, charger stand, extra stand, power cable) and original box.

Previous versions of ed9180's message #13199189 « Sold: PRICE DROP!! Nintendo Wii U and Games (Smash Bros, Mario Kart) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.