Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Abuttolph's message #13079312 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

Abuttolph
Upload & Sell: On
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

This is a shot of the Snake River and Hells Canyon that I took a few days ago. Actually, it is a composite of four images. Everything about the situation was pretty bad for photography. My tripod had broken the day before, so the shots were handheld. It was the middle of the afternoon on a hot and somewhat hazy day. And, I stupidly forgot to tell the camera that I had the Zeiss zf.1 25mm f/2.8 lens mounted after switching out from another manual lens, so the metering was off.

Considering all of those problems, the result turned out ok after some editing.

Jun 28, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Abuttolph
Upload & Sell: On
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

This is a shot of the Snake River and Hells Canyon that I took a few days ago. Actually, it is a composite of four images. Everything about the situation was pretty bad for photography. My tripod had broken the day before, so the shots were handheld. It was the middle of the afternoon on a hot and somewhat hazy day. And, I stupidly forgot to tell the camera that I had the Zeiss zf.1 25mm f/2.8 lens mounted after switching out from another manual lens, so the metering was off.

Considering all of those problems, the result turned out ok after some editing.

Jun 27, 2015 at 04:26 PM

Previous versions of Abuttolph's message #13079312 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.