Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of No Regrets's message #12903956 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

No Regrets
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

Finally had a chance to get and play with my new Zeiss 135 F2 APO while I was taking a walk along the river. All images were taken hand held. Constructive criticism is always welcomed as I am an amateur trying to learn how to get the best out of this lens. Many thanks for looking and sharing your thoughts.

Mar 13, 2015 at 08:45 PM
No Regrets

Finally had a chance to get and play with my new Zeiss 135 F2 APO while I was taking a walk along the river. All images were taken hand held. Constructive criticism is always welcomed as I am an amateur trying to learn how to get the best out of this lens. Many thanks for looking and sharing your thoughts.

Mar 13, 2015 at 08:43 PM
No Regrets

Mar 13, 2015 at 08:42 PM
No Regrets

Mar 08, 2015 at 09:50 PM

Previous versions of No Regrets's message #12903956 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.