Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of tccin3d's message #12598766 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

tccin3d
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

Once I have asked Zeiss about \'font\' they use on the ZE/Zf.2 line. This was their response:
This engraving is made with a vintage mechanical engraving machine, which cannot handle any fonts that are used on computers today.
There is a typeface family that comes very close to this: Trebuchet (Trébuchet=type of a catapult). Designer ( Vincent Connare) was also influenced by US Highway signing system when making Microsoft\'s Trebuchet MS typeface. It has a little Zeiss style in it..
It might be interesting for someone. Personally I like it very much. It comes with Windows.
it would be even nicer if Zeiss creates their own typafece. Mechanical, vintage and rounded.

100 MP ZE:

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:45 AM
tccin3d
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!)

Once I have asked Zeiss about \'font\' they use on the ZE/Zf.2 line. This was their response:
This engraving is made with a vintage mechanical engraving machine, which cannot handle any fonts that are used on computers today.
There is a typeface family that comes very close to this: Trebuchet (Trébuchet=type of a catapult). Designer ( Vincent Connare) was also influenced by US Highway signing system when making Microsoft\'s Trebuchet MS typeface. It has a little Zeiss style in it..
It might be interesting for someone. Personally I like it very much. It comes with Windows.

100 MP ZE:

Sep 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Previous versions of tccin3d's message #12598766 « ZE/ZF/ZM Images (Official Thread!) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.