Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Alek Komarnits's message #12525921 « 7D video line skipping is annoying ... »

Alek Komarnits
Upload & Sell: Off
7D video line skipping is annoying ...

So I shot

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">a video of my son doing the ALS ice bucket challenge
- man, do these seem to be the rage these days - he was inspired by

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Bill Gate\'s video.

We had some fun (and challenges) shooting it -

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here\'s the Behind The Scenes video
- kinda humorous.

Regardless, what was pretty annoying was how BAD the line skipping on the Canon7D is - presumably this will be fixed in the 7DM2

I have seen this before, but was quite dramatic here in the siding of the house - some still images below that show the \"lines\" disappearing. The first picture is from the far-away 7D zoomed in with a 70-200/2.8V2, and then especially bad in the closer-in wide-angle 7D with the 17-55/2.8 lens.

Aug 19, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Alek Komarnits

So I shot

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">a video of my son doing the ALS ice bucket challenge

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here\'s the Behind The Scenes video
- kinda humorous.

Regardless, what was pretty annoying was how BAD the line skipping on the Canon7D is - presumably this will be fixed in the 7DM2

I have seen this before, but was quite dramatic here in the siding of the house - some still images below that show the \"lines\" disappearing. The first picture is from the far-away 7D zoomed in with a 70-200/2.8V2, and then especially bad in the closer-in wide-angle 7D with the 17-55/2.8 lens.

Aug 17, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Alek Komarnits

So I shot

\"" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here\'s the Behind The Scenes video
- kinda humorous.

Aug 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Alek Komarnits

So I shot

\"" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here\'s the Behind The Scenes
- kinda humorous.

Aug 17, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Alek Komarnits

So I shot

\"" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">here\'s the Behind The Scenes
- kinda humorous.

I have seen this before, but was quite dramatic here in the siding of the house - some still images below that show the \"lines\" disappearing. The first picture is from the far-away 7D zoomed in with a 70-200/2.8V2, and then the closer-in wide-angle 7D with the 17-55/2.8 lens.

Aug 17, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Previous versions of Alek Komarnits's message #12525921 « 7D video line skipping is annoying ... »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.