Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of monday's message #12525299 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

monday
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Ken, Curtis and Samy Thanks for the awesome compliments!

Rafael, Good to see you putting that new lens to work! Awesome pics.

Ratty, loving the street pics from halfway around the world!

David, great golden hour shots of the Detroit skyline as always!

Ken, glad you finally got to put the DF to use outside! You have some nice grabs already!

Ronny, I am loving the heavenly flower pics, I was looking at getting a 50 1.8 but you are changing my mind with every post! Also love the frog

Ram, my jaw dropped at your dragon fly pic. Love it nicely done!

Leighton, excellent set the horse one is very well done, but the tractor one wins it for me... looks like some trouble may happen if they stay up there for too long. Also really dig the market shots some great colors in there.

Scott great pics! Even with out the press pass you got some real keepers. The numbers id my fav.

Jose, love that spider capture, really well done!

Lieutenant, you just made a very sexy car look better

Andy, Excellent pics of Edinburgh! Its a town with so much history. I prefer Glasgow even though it is a bit rougher. It has great music and nightlife

Samy, nice flower grab!

John, Simply stunning panos as always.

We decided to drive up to Point Reyes today to check out the light house and scenic views along the way. It seemed like weather was going to be perfect for it, and it was all the way up until about 3 miles away from the light house then it just turned really over cast . I was also not expecting the hike of stairs down to it! IF I had I would have packed a bit lighter, live and learn I guess! As expected the place was over ran with people so many of my shots were ruined by bright ugly colors when I went to review them later.

Staying to the 4 picture limit so Curtis doesn\'t have to put the dunce cap on me.
pointReyesLighthouse01 by ryan_mondayb, on Flickr

The light that keeps the whole operation running!:
pointReyesLighthouse03 by ryan_mondayb, on Flickr

Also started trying to get my GF into photography. She is using my old D300 to learn on. I also got her a 50 1.8D to start learning, but today she said she hated AF and how it always goes to the wrong spot. Looks like I might have to learn a valuable lesson in sharing these lenses soon.
sarahTakingPic01 by ryan_mondayb, on Flickr

A much need beer and czech snack after having to conquer those stairs!
beer01 by ryan_mondayb, on Flickr

Aug 16, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Previous versions of monday's message #12525299 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.