Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of skibum5's message #12522883 « CR basic 7D2 specs (EDIT: fake almost certainly) »

skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
CR basic 7D2 specs (EDIT: fake perhaps!)

They claim that leaks have been clamped down more than ever and yet these sound like bigger leaks to me than they have had in a long time! I don\'t get why he call these minor details because of many leakers being shut out of the loop this time?

Anyway he claims these are 100% (although he didn\'t put CR2 or CR3 or any CR at all).

\"New sensor technology (multi layer)
12fps shooting (or faster)
Dual Pixel AF
New AF system\"

(and a few other comments about the body and wifi and so on at: http://www.canonrumors.com/2014/08/a-rundown-of-eos-7d-mark-ii-information/)

Holy Naked Mole Rats!!!!

Wow, sounds like the engineers escaped the basement closet and managed to lock the marketing droids in there and turn the tables.

Wow, this sounds potentially pretty amazing. Assuming some of the details did not get lost in translation.

This also sounds like pretty huge leaks to me, even bigger than recent leaks for other bodies though, so I don\'t see how this is clamping down on leaks

Almost all the other rumors had hinted that multi-layer or IQ stuff might not fully hit until the 5D4.
I just hope they can pull off multi-layer sensor. I have to imagine they couldn\'t dream of making this sort of body poor at high ISO. Wow, have they solved all of Fuji\'s issues? Might it deliver single layer high ISO quality, proper color under all lighting and did they also include new on-chip ADC for exmor shadows Or is it some weird mess since multi-layer sensor have all so far been so heavily compromised this would take a shocking level of breakthrough (but why force a weird mess out for no reason? and maybe this is why they reused the old sensors for a while, didn\'t feel like the expense of bothering with something intermediate and were just waiting for this ground-breaking change?).

Aug 22, 2014 at 08:45 PM
skibum5
CR basic 7D2 specs (out of this world perhaps!)

They claim that leaks have been clamped down more than ever and yet these sound like bigger leaks to me than they have had in a long time! I don\'t get why he call these minor details because of many leakers being shut out of the loop this time?

Anyway he claims these are 100% (although he didn\'t put CR2 or CR3 or any CR at all).

Dual Pixel AF
New AF system\"

(and a few other comments about the body and wifi and so on at: http://www.canonrumors.com/2014/08/a-rundown-of-eos-7d-mark-ii-information/)

Holy Naked Mole Rats!!!!

Wow, sounds like the engineers escaped the basement closet and managed to lock the marketing droids in there and turn the tables.

Wow, this sounds potentially pretty amazing. Assuming some of the details did not get lost in translation.

This also sounds like pretty huge leaks to me, even bigger than recent leaks for other bodies though, so I don\'t see how this is clamping down on leaks

Almost all the other rumors had hinted that multi-layer or IQ stuff might not fully hit until the 5D4.
I just hope they can pull off multi-layer sensor. I have to imagine they couldn\'t dream of making this sort of body poor at high ISO. Wow, have they solved all of Fuji\'s issues? Might it deliver single layer high ISO quality, proper color under all lighting and did they also include new on-chip ADC for exmor shadows Or is it some weird mess since multi-layer sensor have all so far been so heavily compromised this would take a shocking level of breakthrough (but why force a weird mess out for no reason? and maybe this is why they reused the old sensors for a while, didn\'t feel like the expense of bothering with something intermediate and were just waiting for this ground-breaking change?).

Aug 15, 2014 at 02:54 PM
skibum5
CR basic 7D2 specs

Dual Pixel AF
New AF system\"

Holy Naked Mole Rats!!!!

Aug 15, 2014 at 01:53 PM

Previous versions of skibum5's message #12522883 « CR basic 7D2 specs (EDIT: fake almost certainly) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.