Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12510780 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

Ken Hill
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Jose the demonstration of the 6t on the 80-200 is interesting. Very good photography and yet another idea from the forum.

Joan the bokeh of your last shot is very nice and I cant wait to get my hands on th Df to see if I can drive it!

Curtis what a different flower ... colorful.

Ryan \"ditto\" previous remarks and the comments of others. Do you design video games? If so I\'ll PM you a story.

Diep you add to my speculation that a good 43-86 is not a bad lens at all.

Ronny a terrific set and chilling they are so good. Capturing ther sea is tough and you\'ve done it well.

Buddy good comment.

Peter, Gann is a dreamer and an adventurer. Such easy reading and all best sellers too!

Philippe ... handstands on water! You Frenchmen put us to shame.

Peter the snap from last year is a classic, so well caught and composed. It says it all!

Francesco why is it that I think that young lad is a bundle of dynamite. Good photos and the seascape with its perspective is a favorite.

Well Ray visited yesterday and had lunch at a table. So after 13 weeks things are not normal but getting there a bit at a time. What he has not posted was the effort and the planning he put into the wedding shots for his friends. There would not be enough money to pay for what he did for friendship. Of course he and Robin had fried green tomatoes and I had rice and bean soup, since THERE WERE NO LAMB SHANKS.

I took the 28mm 2.8 with me since it is one of the great lenses in my stable. Got another shot of Ray\'s car and a different take on the piano I posted a week or so ago. Enjoy!!

Aug 08, 2014 at 08:29 AM

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12510780 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.