Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of anhlp's message #12504346 « New macro shooters Post pics here . »

anhlp
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: New macro shooters Post pics here .

coder wrote:
Ahnlp, you have a good subject in your second shot and the focus and sharpness are really good. I think it would be improved if the tip of the wings were not cut off and if the background was a bit nicer (lighter and less busy). When shooting pay attention to the backgrounds before taking the shot and while composing, and try different angles. Even minor angle adjustment when composing can make a big difference in the backrounds.

Thanks for your comment! I\'ll trying to follow your guide ;-))) Thanks so much!
Kit 18-55VR + Filter
DSC_2444 150 by anhlp, on Flickr

Aug 05, 2014 at 01:05 AM
anhlp
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: New macro shooters Post pics here .

coder wrote:
Ahnlp, you have a good subject in your second shot and the focus and sharpness are really good. I think it would be improved if the tip of the wings were not cut off and if the background was a bit nicer (lighter and less busy). When shooting pay attention to the backgrounds before taking the shot and while composing, and try different angles. Even minor angle adjustment when composing can make a big difference in the backrounds.

Thanks for your comment! I\'ll trying to follow your guide ;-))) Thanks so much!
35-70f3.3-4.5 + Filter
DSC_2444 150 by anhlp, on Flickr

Aug 05, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Previous versions of anhlp's message #12504346 « New macro shooters Post pics here . »