Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of saph's message #12485233 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

saph
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Thanks Laura, have enjoyed your 300 2.8 pics that I ran across.

Mark, welcome back! Was worried when you didn\'t show up for a while. I see you are now stationed elsewhere in Europe.

Georg, great bright view down that avenue.

John, always a pleasant view of the ferries.

Rafael, daddy \"600\" is cute Looks like the 5.6 P version? http://www.destoutz.ch/lens_600mm_f5.6_600111.html

Francesco, congrats on the 135 2.8. Oh wait you just got a 85 H also, you and this thread are going to be good friends

Andy, marvelous Scottish bridge! And I had to look at the Edinburgh rooftops a couple times, very enjoyable shot. Is that post processing done in Silver Efex Pro. Some day I need to get that rather than yet another lens.

Ken, love the image of the glossy ibis with the 43-86. And I love that unheralded Nikkor\'s front and rear bokeh around the mustard bottle.

Scott, loved the hay bale shot. Could look at it over and over again!

Georg, very nice wide angle portrait of the firefighter-in-training.

Jose, great time lapse sequence of the building coming up. Too bad about the lost greenery in that spot.

Lestor, that metal frog made me smile, and I liked the wide angle bokeh.

John, that last mountain shot with the 400 + TC is magnificient.

Laura and Steve, great duel over duck sets

Reagan, cool start with the 105 2.5. First time you got this lens? Or is it one you have bought and sold a few times

Ryan, I really liked the taxi medallion shot.

Curtis, good shot of the hill. Another reminder to me to invest in SEP.

David, lovely flower shots with the 135.

Jim, welcome to the thread, hope to see its examples with a Nikon on these pages.

Ken, great study of Ray concentrating on his manual focus ring! I can almost feel the tension on those finger tips

James (Oxford), very nice 50 1.2 portrait of the dog.

Jul 25, 2014 at 06:19 AM

Previous versions of saph's message #12485233 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.