Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Dalantech's message #12475227 « Polinators Series One »

Dalantech
Upload & Sell: Off
Polination Series

Shooting Carpenter Bees in the heat of the day is some of the most difficult macro photography that I\'ve ever done! Hoping to get another chance to photograph them before the \"macro season\" is over.

Tech Specs: Canon 1D Mark III (F16, 1/250, ISO 800) + a Canon MPE-65mm macro lens (1x) + a diffused MT-24EX. This is a single, uncropped, frame taken with a monopod that had no ball head. The monopod helps me to steady the camera, and not using a ball head means that I can rapidly change the height of my rig.

Jul 20, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Dalantech
Upload & Sell: Off
Polination Series

Shooting Carpenter Bees in the heat of the day is some of the most difficult macro photography that I\'ve ever done! Hoping to get another chance to photograph them before the \"macro season\" is over.

Tech Specs: Canon 1D Mark III (F16, 1/250, ISO 800) + a Canon MPE-65mm macro lens (1x) + a diffused MT-24EX. This is a single, uncropped, frame taken with a monopod that had no ball head. The monopod helps me to steady the camera, and not using a ball head means that I can rapidly change the height of the my rig.

Jul 20, 2014 at 07:28 AM

Previous versions of Dalantech's message #12475227 « Polinators Series One »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.