Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of monday's message #12459236 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

monday
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

cadman342001 wrote:
I would think it would only be devalued by the \"purists\" like Rafael, Curtis etc who want the lenses in as original a condition as possible but you could argue that by having it converted you are making it more marketable to more people ie those without a Df. Either way, that is only relevant if you ever sell it. I am interested in the Df too but perhaps I may wait for the Df2, same but hopefully a few more MP. I can dream right ?

Andy

While we are wishing please please Nikon gods give me a full frame mirror less camera in fm2 size and build, high MPs, and great iso performance.

My 28 2.8 would have a new full time home

Jul 10, 2014 at 10:51 PM
monday
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

cadman342001 wrote:
I would think it would only be devalued by the \"purists\" like Rafael, Curtis etc who want the lenses in as original a condition as possible but you could argue that by having it converted you are making it more marketable to more people ie those without a Df. Either way, that is only relevant if you ever sell it. I am interested in the Df too but perhaps I may wait for the Df2, same but hopefully a few more MP. I can dream right ?

Andy

While we are wishing please please Nikon gods give me a full frame mirror less camera in fm2 size and build, high MPs, and great iso performance.

Jul 10, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Previous versions of monday's message #12459236 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.