Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of charles.K's message #12449971 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

charles.K
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Awesome images here everyone!!! I have been incredibly busy, and not a lot of time for shots, but I have looking and "liking" here. I will catch up comments here shortly

KatieInTexas wrote:
Wonderful images on this page, guys! Happy 4th of July to you Americans! Here are some from a parade with the M-E and 50 Lux.

On a side note: do any of you print at home?

Katie, very nice set! I print a lot at home with an Epson 3880 printer. I use ImagePrint 9/10 from ColorBytes, as the driver directly into the Epson 3800 to ensure the color corrections for the different styles of paper are matched carefully. This works really well, and you have a lot of control. I regularly print A2 size images and it is lots of fun having the print version!!

Jul 06, 2014 at 12:52 PM
charles.K
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M/X/T Picture Thread

Awesome images here everyone!!! I have been incredibly busy, and not a lot of time for shots, but I have looking and "liking" here. I will catch up comments here shortly

KatieInTexas wrote:
Wonderful images on this page, guys! Happy 4th of July to you Americans! Here are some from a parade with the M-E and 50 Lux.

On a side note: do any of you print at home?

Katie, very nice set! I print a lot at home with an Epson 3880 printer. I use ImagePrint 9/10 from ColorBytes, as the driver directly into the Epson 3800 to ensure the color corrections for the different styles of paper are matched carefully. This works really well, and you have a lot of control. I regularly print A2 size images and it is lots for fun!

Jul 06, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Previous versions of charles.K's message #12449971 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »