Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of twelveish's message #12449441 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

twelveish
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread

^ Agreed, there\'s a certain presence and calm in those photos I really like.

I brought my new XC 50-230 on a short bike run today. Sun was high in the sky, harsh light, nothing real interesting to shoot and not a lot of time for it. But I have to say... seems pretty impressive IQ wise for what you pay. I got a great deal on mine from someone who got it free with the camera and didn\'t have any use for it. And really, neither do I. But for the price I figured it could be fun to have once in a while. I had already decided not to get the 55-200 since, for me, it would certainly be sitting at home on a shelf the few times I would like to have it, due to size and weight.

Anyway, I met a few very friendly ducks. One of them tried to stand on my shoe but fell off, when I was busy shooting the one in the pics. Quick edit, LR5, RAW, minor adjustments and a few local (clarity, sharpness, nothing fancy...). The BW is Nik.

Jul 06, 2014 at 04:15 AM
twelveish

I brought my new XC 50-230 on a short bike run today. Sun was high in the sky, harsh light, nothing real interesting to shoot and not a lot of time for it. But I have to say... seems pretty impressive IQ wise for what you pay. I got a great deal on mine from someone who got it free with the camera and didn\'t have any use for it. And really, neither do I. But for the price I figured it could be fun to have once in a while. I had already decided not to get the 55-200 since, for me, it would certainly be sitting at home on a shelf the few times I would like to have it, due to size and weight.

Anyway, I met a few very friendly ducks. One of them tried to stand on my shoe but fell off, when I was busy shooting the one in the pics. Quick edit, LR5, RAW, minor adjustments and a few local (clarity, sharpness, nothing fancy...). The BW is Nik.

Jul 06, 2014 at 04:14 AM
twelveish

Jul 06, 2014 at 04:13 AM
twelveish

Jul 06, 2014 at 04:13 AM
twelveish

Jul 05, 2014 at 07:38 PM

Previous versions of twelveish's message #12449441 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.