Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12400584 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

Ken Hill
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Ray, Scott. Leighton, Chin, Ram many thanks for the comments and the likes.

Chin, sometimes this thread is a pain in the but because it held me to a higher standard or put a new goal before me, all taking a lot of time and thought. When I got hurt it was an oasis for good and something I look forward to daily! Raised twins! Came as a surprise ... Bought my F2 and the Nikkormat was relegated to the awful 43-86 just to catch the action

Georg (btw where has he been?) Andy, Steve, Peter, Buddy are good for the soul! Curtis, who has the history of pulling engines out of Vettes yet shies away from wallboard ... what wrong with that.

Anyway, 1st day of "out patient" rehab as I see it!

PS started this reply yesterday then got tired and will catch up/edit on comment today!

Jun 10, 2014 at 01:35 PM
Ken Hill
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Ray, Scott. Leighton, Chin, Ram many thanks for the comments and the likes. Chin, sometimes this thread is a pain in the but because it held me to a higher standard or put a new goal before me. When I got hurt it was an oasis for good and something I lookd forward to daily!

Georg (btw where has he been?) Andy, Steve, Peter, Buddy are good for the soul! Curtis, who has the history of pulling engines out of Vettes yet shies away from wallboard ... what wrong with that.

Anyway, 1st day of "out patient" rehab as I see it!

PS started this reply yesterday then got tired and will catch up on comment today!

Jun 10, 2014 at 01:23 PM

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12400584 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »