Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of ChoskyStudios's message #12353470 « Sold: (OBO) Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens »

ChoskyStudios
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: (OBO) Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens

Item 1: Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens

Like-new with flawless glass. I use a smaller diameter version of this almost daily when I shoot. It's an excellent close up lens with surprisingly high quality optics. (It's easy to find many very positive reviews about this particular close up lens on the Internet.)

The only reason I am selling this is because I bought a second one with a smaller filter size to fit my smaller mirrorless lenses. This one is simply not the right size for me, meaning I have only used it briefly twice!

Please note: I live in the North-East Ohio area, so if you are nearby, and would like to buy in person, I would be happy to meet up with you.

I'm open to any fair and reasonable offers by buyers with positive ratings and history here.

Price: $99.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

May 17, 2014 at 08:56 PM
ChoskyStudios
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: (OBO) Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens

Item 1: Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens

Like-new with flawless glass. I use a smaller diameter version of this almost daily when I shoot. It's an excellent close up lens with surprisingly high quality optics. (It's easy to find many very positive reviews about this particular close up lens on the Internet.)

The only reason I am selling this is because I bought a second one with a smaller filter size to fit my smaller mirrorless lenses. This one is simply not the right size for me, meaning I have only used it briefly twice!

Please note: I live in the North-East Ohio area, so if you are nearby, and would like to buy in person, I would be happy to meet up with you.

I'm open to any fair and reasonable offers by buyers with positive ratings and history here.

Price: $99.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

May 17, 2014 at 08:56 PM

Previous versions of ChoskyStudios's message #12353470 « Sold: (OBO) Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.