Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of 1KIND's message #12347824 « Sold: Canon PowerShot G15 »

iazybandit
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon PowerShot G15

Item 1: Canon G15

Item is in excellent working condition. Includes camera, battery, charger, neck strap and box. No cracks, dents and never dropped. The hotshoe has a little fading in the medal from normal usage. Otherwise, lens is mint condition and screen is mint condition as well. I currently have a screen protector on it. It has a slight bubble on the bottom right corner. I'll include a new screen protector. You can either install it yourself or I can do it for you.

Would love to keep this but I just got myself a G1 X Mark II.

Price is via PayPal gift or regular PayPal with the fees. Shipping is included.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

May 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM
iazybandit
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon PowerShot G15

Item 1: Canon G15

Item is in excellent working condition. Includes camera, battery, charger, neck strap and box. No cracks, dents and never dropped. The hotshoe has a little fading in the medal from normal usage. Otherwise, lens is mint condition and screen is mint condition as well. I currently have a screen protector on it. It has a slight bubble on the bottom right corner. I'll include a new screen protector. You can either install it yourself or I can do it for you.

Would love to keep this but I just got myself a G1 X Mark II.

Price is via PayPal gift or regular PayPal with the fees. Shipping is included.

Price: $290.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

May 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Previous versions of 1KIND's message #12347824 « Sold: Canon PowerShot G15 »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.