Home · Register · Software · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #12334977 « Nashville {green fields, flowers, creeks, and fireflies...oh my!} »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: On
Nashville {green fields, flowers, creeks, and fireflies...oh my!}

I recently had the opportunity to travel to Nashville to teach a wonderful group of women about natural light photography and post processing. We had some seriously gorgeous models and it was SO fun having some different scenery to work with than what I\'m used to here in Arizona. Here are some of my favorite images from the workshop.

First up is our maternity model, Shannon. She was just gorgeous! First baby...

Next up is our child model, the beautiful Miss Sophie...full of Southern charm!

7a

And our last shoot was with a beautiful family. This lovely lady also happened to be my host for the workshop. Her family was so gorgeous, and very kind and gracious also.

8 Love this candid outtake...

8a

12aaa

12aa

12a

13 One of my favorite things about Nashville were the fireflies. We don\'t have them out west. I could have sat and watched them forever. I obviously took some artistic liberties with this image. I had to!

I couldn\'t help but sneak in a few photos of my little Gabriel on this trip also.

14a

May 24, 2014 at 01:35 AM
Lisa_Holloway

I recently had the opportunity to travel to Nashville to teach a wonderful group of women about natural light photography and post processing. We had some seriously gorgeous models and it was SO fun having some different scenery to work with than what I\'m used to here in Arizona. Here are some of my favorite images from the workshop.

7a

And our last shoot was with a beautiful family. This lovely lady also happened to be my host for the workshop. Her family was so gorgeous, and very kind and gracious also.

8a

12aaa

12aa

12a

13 One of my favorite things about Nashville were the fireflies. We don\'t have them out west. I could have sat and watched them forever. I obviously took some artistic liberties with this image. I had to!

I couldn\'t help but sneak in a few photos of my little Gabriel on this trip also.

14a

May 24, 2014 at 01:11 AM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

8a

12aa

12a

14a

May 24, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

8a

12a

14a

May 23, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

12a

14a

May 17, 2014 at 03:00 AM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

12a

14a

May 17, 2014 at 02:23 AM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

12a

14a

May 16, 2014 at 08:32 PM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

12a

14a

May 16, 2014 at 08:13 PM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

12a

14a

May 10, 2014 at 07:31 PM
Lisa_Holloway

7a

12a

May 09, 2014 at 08:29 PM
Lisa_Holloway

12a

May 09, 2014 at 06:09 PM
Lisa_Holloway

May 09, 2014 at 03:52 AM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #12334977 « Nashville {green fields, flowers, creeks, and fireflies...oh my!} »