Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of morecognac's message #12310915 « Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF »

morecognac
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: UPDATED! Panasonic GX1, DMW-LVF2 EVF, 45-200mm f/4-5.6

Item 1: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 body, black

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. Includes the original box and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector installed since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 lens

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations whatsoever, which you can see in the pictures below. That said, I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find a Panny 20 for again. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Price: $185.00
Item condition: 8

Item 3: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 Mega OIS lens

Used sparingly. Has some very light signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, and the rubber focus ring has picked up a little bit of dust, but the lens has no other issues. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch. The front cap is slightly scuffed, as you can see in the picture.

Price: $140.00

Item 4: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 9-18mm f/4-5.6 lens, silver

Similar story as the 20mm, though it's been used less so the blemishes are more minor. Perfect optical and mechanical performance, but the barrel and the outside of the hood have noticeable handling wear, and the front element appears that it may have a few very faint speck-sized imperfections in its multicoating that can be seen under raking light (but do not affect optical performance in any way). Includes caps and original hood.

Price: $415.00
Item condition: 9

Item 5: Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f/1.8 lens

A few light points of barrel wear, most visible on the dinky removeable plastic ring that covers the hood bayonet. Glass appears flawless. Perfect mechanical and optical performance. Includes caps and original box with all bits.

Price: $275.00

Item 6: Panasonic DMW-LVF2 electronic viewfinder/EVF

The LVF2 has barely been used. I've probably only shot with it 4 or 5 times total. It has some light surface rub marks from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise in perfect shape. Includes the original box and all original bits.

Price: $115.00

May 24, 2014 at 02:54 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. Includes the original box and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector installed since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations whatsoever, which you can see in the pictures below. That said, I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find a Panny 20 for again. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Used sparingly. Has some very light signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, and the rubber focus ring has picked up a little bit of dust, but the lens has no other issues. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch. The front cap is slightly scuffed, as you can see in the picture.

Similar story as the 20mm, though it's been used less so the blemishes are more minor. Perfect optical and mechanical performance, but the barrel and the outside of the hood have noticeable handling wear, and the front element appears that it may have a few very faint speck-sized imperfections in its multicoating that can be seen under raking light (but do not affect optical performance in any way). Includes caps and original hood.

A few light points of barrel wear, most visible on the dinky removeable plastic ring that covers the hood bayonet. Glass appears flawless. Perfect mechanical and optical performance. Includes caps and original box with all bits.

The LVF2 has barely been used. I've probably only shot with it 4 or 5 times total. It has some light surface rub marks from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise in perfect shape. Includes the original box and all original bits.

May 23, 2014 at 11:36 AM
morecognac

May 23, 2014 at 11:36 AM
morecognac
FS: UPDATED! Panasonic GX1, DMW-LVF2, 45-200mm f/4-5.6

Item 1: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 body, black, with DMW-LVF2 EVF

May 23, 2014 at 11:35 AM
morecognac
FS: Panasonic GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 EVF, 45-200mm f/4-5.6

May 23, 2014 at 11:34 AM
morecognac

Item 3: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 Mega O.I.S. lens

Price: $115

May 17, 2014 at 05:17 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. The LVF2 has been used even less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector on the GX1 since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

Price: $270.00

Used sparingly. Has some faint signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, but otherwise perfect. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch.

Price: $145.00

May 16, 2014 at 01:05 AM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. The LVF2 has been used even less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector on the GX1 since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

Used sparingly. Has some faint signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, but otherwise perfect. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch.

Price: $145.00

May 09, 2014 at 08:26 AM
morecognac

Price: $280

Price: $150

May 07, 2014 at 10:01 AM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. The LVF2 has been used even less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector on the GX1 since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

Price: $290

Price: $160.00

May 04, 2014 at 08:55 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. The LVF2 has been used even less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector on the GX1 since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

Price: $300.00

May 04, 2014 at 08:27 PM
morecognac
FS: Panasonic GX1 black, 20mm f/1.7, 45-200mm f/4-5.6, DMW-LVF2

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. The LVF2 has been used even less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits.

Price: $305.00

Used sparingly. Has some very faint signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, but otherwise perfect. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch.

May 04, 2014 at 08:26 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. The LVF2 has been used even less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits.

Price: $305.00

Used sparingly. Has some very faint signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, but otherwise perfect. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch.

May 04, 2014 at 09:06 AM
morecognac

Price: $305

May 01, 2014 at 08:14 AM
morecognac
FS: Sold: GX1 black, Panasonic 20mm & 45-200mm, Olympus 9-18mm, DMW-LVF2

Price: $320.00

Price: $165.00

May 01, 2014 at 08:10 AM
morecognac
FS: Sold: GX1 black, Panasonic 20mm & 45-200mm, Olympus 9-18mm, DMW-LVF2

May 01, 2014 at 08:10 AM
morecognac
FS: GX1 black, Panasonic 20mm & 45-200mm, Olympus 9-18mm, DMW-LVF2

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:23 AM
morecognac

Apr 30, 2014 at 11:22 AM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a couple tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached but for the most part it appears brand new. The LVF2 has been used less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits.

Apr 29, 2014 at 06:56 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a couple tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached but for the most part it appears brand new. The LVF2 has been used less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits.

Price: $325.00

Price: $170.00

Price: $420.00

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:48 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:46 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:45 PM
morecognac

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 (which would bring out the worst), which you can see in the pictures below. That said, I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find a Panny 20 for again. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:45 PM
morecognac

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 (which would bring out the worst), which you can see in the pictures below. That said, I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find a Panny 20 for again. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:35 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:32 PM
morecognac

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 which would bring out the worst, but I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find it for again. Yep, under $200 for the celebrated Panny 20. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Item condition: 8+

Apr 29, 2014 at 03:14 PM
morecognac
FS: GX1 black, Panasonic 20mm & 45-200mm, Olympus 9-18mm & 45mm, DMW-LVF2

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 which would bring out the worst, but I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find it for again. Yep, under $200 for the celebrated Panny 20. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Apr 29, 2014 at 02:18 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 02:17 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 02:16 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 02:15 PM
morecognac

Apr 29, 2014 at 12:20 PM
morecognac

Apr 28, 2014 at 05:45 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a couple very minor blemishes in its finish if you know where to look, but at a glance it appears brand new. The LVF2 has been used less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits.

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but I've used it heavily and it shows. The barrel shows significant handling wear, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring), the front cap is chipped, and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. I stress that the front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 which would bring out the worst. It handles and performs no differently than it did the day I got it, but the cosmetics ain't so hot, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find it for again. Yep, under $200 for the celebrated Panny 20. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and an aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Price: $190.00
Item condition: 7

Used sparingly. Has some faint barrel wear from being packed into and out of bags, but otherwise perfect. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch.

Similar story as the 20mm, though it's been used less so the blemishes are more minor. Perfect optical and mechanical performance, but the barrel and the outside of the hood have noticeable handling wear, and the front element appears that it may have some very faint imperfections to its coating that can be seen under raking light but do not affect optical performance in any way. Includes caps and original hood.

Light scattered barrel wear, most visible on the removeable plastic ring that covers the hood bayonet. Glass appears flawless. Perfect mechanical and optical performance. Includes caps and original box with all bits.

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:50 PM
morecognac

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a couple very minor blemishes in its finish if you know where to look, but at a glance it appears brand new. The LVF2 has been used less, probably only 4 or 5 times total. It has some very faint surface wear from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise perfect. Both the GX1 and the LVF2 include the original boxes and all original accessories and bits.

Item condition: 10

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but I've used it heavily and it shows. The barrel shows significant handling wear, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring), the front cap is chipped, and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. I stress that the front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 which would bring out the worst. It handles and performs no differently than it did the day I got it, but the cosmetics ain't so hot, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find it for again. Yep, under $200 for the celebrated Panny 20. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and an aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Used sparingly. Has some faint barrel wear from being packed into and out of bags, but otherwise perfect. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch.

Similar story as the 20mm, though it's been used less so the blemishes are more minor. Perfect optical and mechanical performance, but the barrel and the outside of the hood have noticeable handling wear, and the front element appears that it may have some very faint imperfections to its coating that can be seen under raking light but do not affect optical performance in any way. Includes caps and original hood.

Light scattered barrel wear, most visible on the removeable plastic ring that covers the hood bayonet. Glass appears flawless. Perfect mechanical and optical performance. Includes caps and original box with all bits.

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:49 PM
morecognac

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but I've used it heavily and it shows. The barrel shows significant handling wear, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring), the front cap is chipped, and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. I stress that the front element nick does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 which would bring out the worst. It handles and performs no differently than it did the day I got it, but the cosmetics ain't so hot, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find it for again. Yep, under $200 for the celebrated Panny 20. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and an aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:43 PM
morecognac
FS: m4/3 blowout: GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 EVF, Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 & 45-200mm, Olympus 9-18mm & 45mm f/1.8

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but I've used it heavily and it shows. The barrel shows significant handling wear, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring), the front cap is chipped, and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped nick in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. I stress that the front element nick does NOT cause any visible aberrations, even at f/16 which would show the worst. This lens has lived on all my m4/3 cameras 90% of the time and it performs as well as the day I got it, but the cosmetics are not too hot, which is why I'm pricing it lower than you will ever find it for again. Yep, under $200 for the celebrated Panny 20. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and an aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:43 PM

Previous versions of morecognac's message #12310915 « Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.