Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Jeff W.'s message #12289217 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Jeff W.
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
It is a beauty Jeff, it has that "Welkerized" feel to it. How are you coming on your Hasselblad retro journey?

Thanks Jim for the kind words. To date, I've not had as much time to bond with the Hasselblad as I'd like. The few opportunities not facilitate extra time for me to play with film. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks and I can post some results. I'm still excited and looking forward to becoming more proficient

Apr 19, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Jeff W.
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
It is a beauty Jeff, it has that "Welkerized" feel to it. How are you coming on your Hasselblad retro journey?

Thanks Jim for the kind words. To date, I've not had as much time to experiment with the Hasselblad as I'd like. The few aviation opportunities I've had did not facilitate extra time for me to play with film. Hopefully that will change in the next few weeks and I can post some results. I'm still excited and looking forward to becoming more proficient

Apr 19, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Previous versions of Jeff W.'s message #12289217 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »