Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of lgatlin's message #12284649 « Milky Way Over Mono Tufa (Reprocessed) »

lgatlin
Upload & Sell: On
Milky Way Over Mono Tufa (Reprocessed)

This photo was taken in March. It\'s only the second opportunity I\'ve had to photograph stars. Living near a big city, I never knew the beauty of the universe other than through other\'s experience. The Milky Way is simply amazing in person to see.
Thank you for looking. I welcome your comments and suggestions for improvement.
PS...Light painted the tufa.
Lonnie

Appreciate feedback on reprocessed version. Thank you.

Apr 17, 2014 at 08:59 PM
lgatlin
Milky Way Over Mono Tufa (Reprocessed)

This photo was taken in March. It\'s only the second opportunity I\'ve had to photograph stars. Living near a big city, I never knew the beauty of the universe other than through other\'s experience. The Milky Way is simply amazing in person to see.
Lonnie

Appreciate feedback on reprocessed version. Thank you.

Apr 17, 2014 at 08:58 PM
lgatlin
Milky Way Over Mono Tufa

Lonnie

Apr 17, 2014 at 07:20 AM

Previous versions of lgatlin's message #12284649 « Milky Way Over Mono Tufa (Reprocessed) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.