Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of yitzy's message #12262984 « Do you get complaints on your lights? »

yitzy
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Do you get complaints on your lights?

Happy i made you chuckle

We don\'t always use so many flashes, sometimes 2 sometimes 20...

for family pictures, if there isn\'t a nice background in the hall (happens often...) we open a full studio before the guest arrive.

During the wedding we light up the dance floor.
if there is colorful/interesting light in the hall, 1-2 flashes will be enough.
But usually in our weddings the lighting is horrible, so we light-up the whole hall.
since men and women dance separately (Jewish Orthodox weddings) there are 2 dance floors, and DOUBLE flashes.

(here there are 5 flashes + 5 in the women side)

Extra flashes also allows us to setup in advance lights in all the ceremony locations, without the need to move flashes around all night.

During the wedding all flashes are located against a wall/pillar and taped to the floor, in a way that doesn\'t obstruct or danger the guest.

We also always come with 2 assistants, they setup the equipment, and operate as VAL\'s when needed.

[P.S. the equipment and photos above are my bosses - Ariel Ravinsky - i work for him also as an assistant.
I don\'t have so much gear (yet )
If your curios to see his work with all those flashes,check out:
http://ar.teknoart.co.il ]

Apr 07, 2014 at 07:08 PM

Previous versions of yitzy's message #12262984 « Do you get complaints on your lights? »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.