Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Mark Metternich's message #12262179 « Sw Grand Vista »

Mark Metternich
Upload & Sell: On
Sw Grand Vista

Taken during my "Chasing SW Moonsoon Light" workshop. I carefully kept an eye on various satellites and weather reports and we took off to this special location just in time to have thunderstorms rolling near by and in our scene at sunset. This is my second version of the shot where I kept the lightening in. This is now one of my favorite places to take people. Even camp out!

Feel Free to Facebook me if you so choose.

Thank you very much for looking.

*As always, most accurately viewed on a correctly calibrated desktop monitor, using Safari, Chrome or Firefox (color managed browsers).

Apr 08, 2014 at 12:05 AM
Mark Metternich
Upload & Sell: On
Sw Grand Vista

Taken during my "Chasing SW Moonsoon Light" workshop. I carefully kept an eye on various satellites and weather reports and we took off to this special location just in time to have thunderstorms rolling near by and in our scene at sunset. This is my second version of the shot where I kept the lightening in. This is now one of my favorite places to take people. Even camp out!

Feel Free to Facebook me if you so choose.

Thank you very much for looking.

*As always, most accurately viewed on a correctly calibrated desktop monitor, using Safari, Chrome or Firefox (color managed browsers).

Apr 07, 2014 at 07:03 PM

Previous versions of Mark Metternich's message #12262179 « Sw Grand Vista »