Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of dhamments's message #12234621 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

dhamments
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

ramkumar999 wrote:
In other news, I also received my 24mm f2.8 AIS and 80-200 f4.5 AI (rectangular rear) yesterday.. I just tested them and they seem to be wonderful. The 24mm was a steal for $40 from ebay.. The photos showed rear element scratches., but upon inspection, those were cleaning marks which did not appear in the photos.
The 80-200 f4.5 was also cheap., scored that for $25 with shipping.. It showed heavy usage and had engravings written USAF., the zoom creep was terrible., but glass looked clean with some dust inside.. Will be a great addition. I was searching and saw Curtis had one too.
Here are the samples..
24mm f2.8

80-200 at 200mm

80-200 at 80mm

Congrats on the 24 2.8 Ram! I\'d like to take a moment to sincerely thank Reagan and Curtis for hooking me up with two lenses on my wish list.... a 24mm f2.8 ais and a 135mm QC (two lenses that rarely come up for sale in Australia at any price). The support I\'ve received on this forum is extraordinary and I\'d like to offer any help I can provide forum members from anywhere in the world.... Now, on to a few images from tonight... (trying the new Flickr interface for the first one)...

Mar 27, 2014 at 06:28 PM
dhamments
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

ramkumar999 wrote:
In other news, I also received my 24mm f2.8 AIS and 80-200 f4.5 AI (rectangular rear) yesterday.. I just tested them and they seem to be wonderful. The 24mm was a steal for $40 from ebay.. The photos showed rear element scratches., but upon inspection, those were cleaning marks which did not appear in the photos.
The 80-200 f4.5 was also cheap., scored that for $25 with shipping.. It showed heavy usage and had engravings written USAF., the zoom creep was terrible., but glass looked clean with some dust inside.. Will be a great addition. I was searching and saw Curtis had one too.
Here are the samples..
24mm f2.8

80-200 at 200mm

80-200 at 80mm

Congrats on the 24 2.8 Ram! I\'d like to take a moment to sincerely thank Reagan and Curtis for hooking me up with two lenses on my wish list.... a 24mm f2.8 ais and a 135mm QC (two lenses that rarely come up for sale in Australia at any price). The support I\'ve received on this forum is extraordinary and I\'d like to offer any help I can provide forum members from anywhere in the world.... Now, on to a few images from tonight...

Mar 27, 2014 at 08:11 AM

Previous versions of dhamments's message #12234621 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.