Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of dhamments's message #12225281 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

dhamments
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Wow.... go away for a weekend and this thread gets right out of hand!! I'm going to have to cut back on work to keep up with you lot.... Lots to like since my last login once again... My wife and I took the 4 wheel drive down to a National Park to check out the Conto Cliffs and the stingrays that hang around Hamelin Bay. Here are a few captures...

This is the coastal path down to Conto Springs Beach. The limestone cliffs rise up behind the beach.

DSC_8068 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

At Hamelin Bay, 15 minutes further down the coast, stingrays routinely come into the beach to get fed by the locals...

DSC_8033 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

The old jetty at Hamelin Bay is a popular spot for capturing the sunset (already done, alas not with manual focus glass)...

DSC_8021 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

The trail across the top of Conto Cliffs is very rugged (my wife won't walk it due to the venomous snakes in the region)...

DSC_7962 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

I'm still finding the 28 2.8 ais to be my favourite of the 4 MF lenses I've collected so far. Four more coming tomorrow!

Cheers and good light!
David

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:41 PM
dhamments
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Wow.... go away for a weekend and this thread gets right out of hand!! I'm going to have to cut back on work to keep up with you lot.... Lots to like since my last login once again... My wife and I took the 4 wheel drive down to a National Park to check out the Conto Cliffs and the stingrays that hang around Hamelin Bay. Here are a few captures...

This is the coastal path down to Conto Springs Beach. The limestone cliffs rise up behind the beach.

DSC_8068 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

At Hamelin Bay, 15 minutes further down the coast, stingrays routinely come into the beach to get fed by the locals...

DSC_8033 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

The old jetty at Hamelin Bay is a popular spot for capturing the sunset (already done, alas not with manual focus glass)...

DSC_8021 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

The trail across the top of Conto Cliffs is very rugged (my wife won't walk it due to the venomous snakes in the region)...

DSC_7962 by dhamments2013, on Flickr

I'm still finding the 28 2.8 ais to be my favourite of the 4 MF lenses I've collected so far. Four more coming tomorrow!

Cheers and good light!
David

Mar 23, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Previous versions of dhamments's message #12225281 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »