Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #12222702 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rafaelcasd
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Ken Hill wrote:

I got the 35-70 Ai from eBay being the only bidder. It is mint! Unbelievable workmanship and materials. The lens was introduced in Germany in 1976 and touted as being as sharp as the new AFS 24-70. I tested it and it may be a keeper and the resident lens on the D700. The pictures posted today come with a \"DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME\" home warning! I didn\'t, I went to the range to take them! My old friend Bob, well into his seventies, a life long shooter who I trust a lot was good enough to do the shooting for me!

What do you think!

Congratulations on the 35-70mm Ken, now I need one.

Great pawn James

Ray, I also need a 135mm 2.0, sharp gull

Reagan, now I need an airweight too

Happy Birthday Sue

Beautiful whatever that flower is Jay

Kevin, that is an older SW 38 special, very nice

Who shot the D7000 Gregg? Nice rust and Polara

Curtis, good to see you with a 55 1.2, you are the guilty party for the two SCs here

John, beautiful girls

There are quite a few 55mm 1.2 fans here, I am one of them. So, the second SC came in, paid $250 with shipping included and was sent two day. This one had better focusing ring that my original SC, but my original one has cleaner glass, by a little bit, and cleaner mount, plus it is ai already, so I swapped focusing rings.

Now the original SC is prettily dressed, and the newer one still looks fine. Will hang onto it for a while, convert it to ai.

Here they are:

nikon nikkor 55mm 1.2S two SC and an original ai vertical by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Facing you

nikon nikkor 55mm 1.2S two SC and an original ai by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Now I need to get a mint Nippon Kogaku 55mm 1.2 series 97xxxxx.

The rarest thing here is this shade, took me three years to find it:

nikon nikkor 55mm 1.2S with original F shade and two SC by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Now about those guns, we need to stop before all our international friends scare away from this thread.

This one is with the 55mm 1.2 SC that is wearing new dress

nikon nikkor 55mm 1.2SC D3 Department of Home Defense by Rafael CA, on Flickr

Mar 22, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #12222702 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.