Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of MikeItIs's message #12218967 « Sold: iPad 32gb (1st Gen, V1, Original) Reduced »

MikeItIs
Upload & Sell: On
FS: iPad 32gb (1st Gen, V1, Original) Reduced

Item 1: iPad 32gb - SOLD to JosephCountouris

This is the original iPad (1st generation) that was bought new in April 2011. It has been used lightly and is in excellent shape. A screen protector has been on it since day one. The unit was kept in a portfolio for use. It comes with all the original packing, accessories, and an extra screen protector. I will also include a keyboard portfolio (purple) or a Zagg/mate matching keyboard cover (made for V1) - both are like new. The price includes USPS shipping in the 48 States and PayPal fees.

Price: $140.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Mar 31, 2014 at 10:30 PM
MikeItIs

Item 1: iPad 32gb

This is the original iPad (1st generation) that was bought new in April 2011. It has been used lightly and is in excellent shape. A screen protector has been on it since day one. The unit was kept in a portfolio for use. It comes with all the original packing, accessories, and an extra screen protector. I will also include a keyboard portfolio (purple) or a Zagg/mate matching keyboard cover (made for V1) - both are like new. The price includes USPS shipping in the 48 States and PayPal fees.

Price: $140.00

Mar 27, 2014 at 09:28 AM
MikeItIs

Price: $150.00

Mar 25, 2014 at 04:01 PM
MikeItIs

Price: $160.00

Mar 20, 2014 at 12:06 PM
MikeItIs

Price: $170.00

MikeItIs
FS: iPad 32gb (1st Gen, V1, Original)

This is the original iPad (1st generation) that was bought new in April 2011. It has been used lightly and is in excellent shape. A screen protector has been on it since day one. The unit was kept in a portfolio for daily use. It comes with all the original packing, accessories, and an extra screen protector. I will also include a keyboard portfolio (purple) or a Zagg/mate matching keyboard cover (made for V1) - both are like new. The price includes USPS shipping in the 48 States and PayPal fees.

Price: $180.00

Previous versions of MikeItIs's message #12218967 « Sold: iPad 32gb (1st Gen, V1, Original) Reduced »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.