Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12197870 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

Ken Hill
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

The trip to the repair shop yesterday revealed why I couldn\'t find the short! It seems that 12V went straight to ground via a 6ft long wire that\'s not there anymore because it burned itself up. A hard decision but it\'s getting trade for a Red one ... pics to follow when the deal is done. This thread\'s images are a good antidote for bad news.

Comments I need to make:
David, you are correct, the thread has been my way of challenging myself and finding new thing to shoot and using MF glass slows you down and enjoy what you are doing .

Gregg, thanks for the shot of \"F4 Phantom\" was my favorite \"back seat\" ride many years ago.

Ray I appreciate the compliment from someone that has mastered the art of catching shots of interesting people. I bet the D600 is back any day now!

Lester in my case the return spring for the aperture blades was gone. I read that it\'s not necessary and that some video conversions remove that and the click feature.

Jose you are right about the lens being a keeper. The great job of framing the biker with the lines in the road is super. The CPU\'d lenses interest me and I think I\'d like to do a few that I switch frequently.

Peter good lens shots ... you are adding to NMFAS.

Reagan I asked the girl in the photo to face me and she said NO! She said she is waiting for your bokeh Did our friend answer the phone?

Scott nice church in B&W especially

Rafael that is one great shot of a grand airplane. I did a series last year (using AF-S glass) of a B25 the made them B&W with a vintage look.

Peter welcome back and adding some fine shots of a beautiful country. The first is terrific and made better by the lady in the foreground giving it a great perspective.

The addition today is people at the market ... some pretty colorful. A Ray commented I shoot a lot of frames and pick out what catches my eye. Once again the two lenses are the 55mm 1.2 and the 50-135.

Mar 12, 2014 at 09:37 AM

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12197870 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.