Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of pixelreaper's message #12193638 « RRS vs. Markins L-Plate for A7r »

pixelreaper
Upload & Sell: Off
RRS vs. Markins L-Plate for A7r

Hi everyone,

Sorry if I missed an earlier post on this.

I have been going back and forth between the RRS and Markins L-plate for the A7r.

I usually prefer to leave my L-plate on my camera, only removing it when I really need to travel light. I am sure they are both very well made, but there is a major design difference with the RRS, as it extends the grip (at the cost of more weight?) vs the Marking which does not extend under the battery door. Also I don\'t usually have any cables coming out the side of the camera, so the extension of the L-plate on the RRS is not entirely critical and I can imagine it adds more weight also.

I would love feed back for anyone who has used the RRS regarding if it made the camera grip more comfortable by extending it and anyone who has used both and may have insight on the weight differences.

Thanks!

Dimitri

Mar 10, 2014 at 04:45 PM

Previous versions of pixelreaper's message #12193638 « RRS vs. Markins L-Plate for A7r »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.