Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #12148809 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rafaelcasd
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Oosty wrote:

Sar - really nice images. If you\'re carrying that lens around you don\'t need gym work 2.5 Kg !

Chin - all your latest posts are of the usual high quality. Loved the house nad like the shrine.

Rafael -the images from San Juan Capistrano are really good. Both achieve what the lens is designed to do. From a viewers perspective the width and DOF are what matters. I know you\'re a perfectionist but if you really wanted an image of the ladies, or for that matter the Koi, I\'m sure ( )somewhere in your modest collection there\'s an appropriate lens!

Peter, your point is clear and for most uses both photos are great, but I wanted to show the maximum capability of this lens to bring out detail, plus I like to print very large, 20*30 inches or more, where the difference can be seen.

Feb 19, 2014 at 09:36 AM

Previous versions of rafaelcasd's message #12148809 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.