Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12126364 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

Ken Hill
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

Laura - Very hard to capture the chutes the way you did with a 300mm. The inverted F86 is very good!
Peter - The outbuilding with the tin roof is a classic.
Reagan - Yeah I know! I will record the race and play I back w/o commercials. You have the junction of 1-4 and 95 to worry about. I\'m for a bow-tie winner and like the Hendrick\'s team, then Tony Stewart..
Ray - We\'re back … let\'s meet for lunch this week if you are free. You pick!
Jeff - Your carousals are really well done and interesting. I have been playing with my 105 and it seems like it will be one that is always packed.
Gregg - I thinks its great that anyone can buy five great MF lenses for the cost of one plastic, mediocre AF.
Andy - Very good indeed!
Samy - The St.Alphonsus speaks of yesterday\'s craftsman and I for one am glad you make an effort to capture them so well!
Georg - That\'s some ship. I processed another from the Yorktown for you.
LSDS - I think the way you handled the light on the building in the second shot is terrific. With the pano it makes a nice series.
Chin - I like the Harbor shot, very clean!

We made it back from South Carolina and the sun is shining and the skies are blue. Took 1100 shots and got them to download and reviewed them quickly. I\'ve got three \"Phantom\'s\" for upload in order of \"seniority\" of the services.

Feb 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Previous versions of Ken Hill's message #12126364 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.