Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of melcat's message #12051124 « Sony RX1, RX1R, RX1R II Image Thread »

melcat
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: RX1(R) Image Thread

This is an example of the Arts and Crafts style apartments that went up between the World Wars in the inner Melbourne suburb of Elwood.

Beaufort Apartments, Elwood by Frank Ernens, on Flickr. Copyright Francis Ernens.

(Edited on 2 Aug 2014: the Flickr link changed because I updated the .jpg with additional metadata.)
(Edited on 25 Jun 2015: reprocessed without using Cornerfix. The Cornerfixed version was not objectively better, and subjectively worse.)

Jun 25, 2015 at 03:07 AM
melcat

This is an example of the Arts and Crafts style apartments that went up between the World Wars in the inner Melbourne suburb of Elwood.

Beaufort Apartments, Elwood by Frank Ernens, on Flickr. Copyright Francis Ernens.

(Edited on 2 Aug 2014: the Flickr link changed because I updated the .jpg with additional metadata.)
(Edited on 25 Jun 2015: reprocessed without using Cornefix. The Cornerfixed version was not objectively better, and subjectively worse.)

Jun 25, 2015 at 03:06 AM
melcat

Beaufort Apartments, Elwood by Frank Ernens, on FlickrCopyright Francis Ernens.

(Edited on 25 Jun 2015: reprocessed without using Cornefix. The Cornerfixed version was not objectively better, and subjectively worse.)

Jun 25, 2015 at 03:06 AM
melcat

[url=https://flic.kr/p/j2JvWy]
Beaufort Apartments, Elwood[/url] by Frank Ernens, on FlickrCopyright Francis Ernens.

Jun 25, 2015 at 03:05 AM
melcat

[[url=https://flic.kr/p/j2JvWy]
Beaufort Apartments, Elwood[/url] by Frank Ernens, on FlickrCopyright Francis Ernens.

Jun 25, 2015 at 03:04 AM
melcat

I had to run this one through Cornerfix.

Aug 02, 2014 at 03:11 AM
melcat

I had to run this one through Cornerfix.

Jan 08, 2014 at 05:01 AM

Previous versions of melcat's message #12051124 « Sony RX1, RX1R, RX1R II Image Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.