Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #12027693 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

jojomon11
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

airfrogusmc wrote:
3D.Doug wrote:
The little boy looks a lot like Ron Howard as Opee. :-)
good capture.

Smoking ladies, so elegant. NOT. In case you didn\'t know this about me, I detest smoking and am intolerant of smokers mostly. Now you know.

There\'s nothing like the country Joakim... nice capture from the road. That looks very much like it could be here in TN.

Not a smoker either....

I once bought a camera from someone here, and when I opened the box it reeked of tobacco smoke! The camera had to be aired out for a whole week and it still smelled like cigs, I assumed he had a stogie in his mouth while he was shooting! Gross, I had to replace the cloth strap!

The sensor had yellow tar stains and made my shots look like I used a warming filter! (joke)

M w/90 and ColorFx Pro

Dec 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
jojomon11

airfrogusmc wrote:
3D.Doug wrote:
good capture.

Smoking ladies, so elegant. NOT. In case you didn\'t know this about me, I detest smoking and am intolerant of smokers mostly. Now you know.

There\'s nothing like the country Joakim... nice capture from the road. That looks very much like it could be here in TN.

Not a smoker either....

I once bought a camera from someone here, and when I opened the box it reeked of tobacco smoke! The camera had to be aired out for a whole week and it still smelled like cigs, I assumed he had a stogie in his mouth while he was shooting! Gross, I had to replace the cloth strap!

The sensor had yellow tar stains and made my shots look like I used a warming filter! (joke)

M w/90 and CS5

Dec 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM
jojomon11

airfrogusmc wrote:
3D.Doug wrote:
good capture.

Not a smoker either....

Dec 27, 2013 at 09:16 PM

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #12027693 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.