Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Mikael Risedal's message #12018169 « Why Do Canon Lenses Score so Low? »

Mikael Risedal
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Why Do Canon Lenses Score so Low?

jpeter wrote:
I have never been to the dxo site before today. Not a very useful comparison system for me.

I notice a few Canon lenses that seem out of place. The 35f2 rates higher than 24-70vii, 400f2.8, 600f4 and 500f4 ?

It's hard to beat the digital_picture lens reviews and test charts for something more concrete.

JP

a real MTF test of the lens conducted by Hasselblads MTF lab in Gothenburg Sweden, old Photodo with the world largest MTF tests were performed by Hasselblad in Sweden , today the magazine Photo (Foto) here in Sweden runs a number of real tests

Dec 22, 2013 at 05:06 PM
Mikael Risedal

jpeter wrote:
I have never been to the dxo site before today. Not a very useful comparison system for me.

I notice a few Canon lenses that seem out of place. The 35f2 rates higher than 24-70vii, 400f2.8, 600f4 and 500f4 ?

It's hard to beat the digital_picture lens reviews and test charts for something more concrete.

JP

a real MTF test of the lens conducted by Hasselblads MTF lab in Gothenburg Sweden, old Photodos MTF tests were performed by Hasselblad during many years, today the magazine Photo (Foto) here in Sweden runs a number of tests and they are published

Dec 22, 2013 at 05:04 PM
Mikael Risedal

jpeter wrote:

JP

a real MTF test of the lens conducted by Hasselblads MTF lab in Gothenburg Sweden

Dec 22, 2013 at 04:59 PM

Previous versions of Mikael Risedal's message #12018169 « Why Do Canon Lenses Score so Low? »