Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of pcrit's message #12017850 « Sold: Quantum Turbo and Quantum Blade - REDUCED »

pcrit
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Quantum Turbo and Quantum Blade - REDUCED

Item 1: **Quantum Turbo battery w/ charger and cable**

Quantum Turbo battery with charger and cable, used very little over the last few years and works fine. I am getting rid of things I just don't use much, needs a good home. It was well taken care of in a smoke free environment. Price includes shipping by USPS in the US. I also have a Quantum blade for sale too.

I am not sure what the cable is but guessing it is for an older quantum flash as it does not fit my trio or Nikon speedlights. It's pretty much a bonus and sorry I don't really know.

I will sell both for $225 shipped

Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Quantum Compact Blade with charger

This was my backup and not used much at all by me. It works great and looks almost new.

Price: $140.00

Jan 08, 2014 at 06:20 PM
pcrit
FS: Quantum Turbo and Quantum Blade - REDUCED

Quantum Turbo battery with charger and cable, used very little over the last few years and works fine. I am getting rid of things I just don't use much, needs a good home. It was well taken care of in a smoke free environment. Price includes shipping by USPS in the US. I also have a Quantum blade for sale too.

I am not sure what the cable is but guessing it is for an older quantum flash as it does not fit my trio or Nikon speedlights. It's pretty much a bonus and sorry I don't really know.

This was my backup and not used much at all by me. It works great and looks almost new.

Jan 05, 2014 at 06:30 AM
pcrit
FS: Quantum Turbo and Quantum Blade

Dec 22, 2013 at 08:12 AM
pcrit
FS: Quantum Turbo and Quantum Blade

Price: $100.00

Price: $150.00

pcrit
FS: **Quantum Turbo Battery with charger and cable**

Price: $100.00

Price: $150

Previous versions of pcrit's message #12017850 « Sold: Quantum Turbo and Quantum Blade - REDUCED »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.