Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of matthewm's message #12016150 « Withdrawn: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case // $215 Shipped »

matthewm
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case // $215 Shipped

Item 1: Kindle Fire HDX

Hello all,
I have a like-new Kindle Fire HDX (16GB, 7" Display, No LTE) with the Amazon Origami Case that I would like to part with.

This Kindle is about a week old. It was a gift from my employer for Christmas. I've used it sparingly in that week, and while I love it, I also recently picked up a DJI Phantom Quadcopter and I need something that runs Windows so that I can use NAZA Assistant to calibrate the GPS on the Phantom. We're an all-Mac household and it's cheaper to swap the HDX for a Win8 tablet than it is to buy Parallels and Win8 for my Mac. Probably more info than you guys needed, but that's the scoop.

Anyway... I need to part with the HDX as I'm low on spare cash. I'd like to get $215 PayPal gift (I will cover shipping). I have the HDX, the Origami Case and the original box for the HDX. I also paid to remove ads from the HDX so it's good to go. Brand new, this would all cost $294.

Please PM or email me with offers or questions.

Thanks!
Matthew

Photos of the Kindle HDX and Case. Please note that the charging cable isn't pictured, but it is included as well as the wall brick.

Price: $215.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Dec 21, 2013 at 07:30 PM
matthewm
FS: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX + Origami Case // $215 Shipped

Hello all,
I have a like-new Kindle Fire HDX (16GB, 7" Display, No LTE) with the Amazon Origami Case that I would like to part with.

This Kindle is about a week old. It was a gift from my employer for Christmas. I've used it sparingly in that week, and while I love it, I also recently picked up a DJI Phantom Quadcopter and I need something that runs Windows so that I can use NAZA Assistant to calibrate the GPS on the Phantom. We're an all-Mac household and it's cheaper to swap the HDX for a Win8 tablet than it is to buy Parallels and Win8 for my Mac. Probably more info than you guys needed, but that's the scoop.

Anyway... I need to part with the HDX as I'm low on spare cash. I'd like to get $215 PayPal gift (I will cover shipping). I have the HDX, the Origami Case and the original box for the HDX. I also paid to remove ads from the HDX so it's good to go. Brand new, this would all cost $294.

Thanks!
Matthew

Photos of the Kindle HDX and Case. Please note that the charging cable isn't pictured, but it is included as well as the wall brick.

Dec 21, 2013 at 06:32 PM
matthewm
FS: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX + Origami Case // $215 Shipped

Hello all,

I will get some photos up if anyone really needs them, but this thing looks like a Kindle Fire HDX that has been used 3 or 4 times.

Thanks!
Matthew

Dec 21, 2013 at 07:02 AM
matthewm
FT: Kindle Fire HDX + Cash for Dell Venue 8 Pro

Hello all,
I have a like-new Kindle Fire HDX with the Amazon Origami Case that I would like to part with.

Anyway... I need to part with the HDX as I'm low on spare cash. I'd like to get $215 PayPal gift (I will cover shipping). I have the HDX, the Origami Case and the original box for the HDX. I also paid to remove ads from the HDX so it's good to go.

I will get some photos up if anyone really needs them, but this thing looks like a Kindle Fire HDX that has been used 3 or 4 times.

Thanks!
Matthew

Price: $215

Dec 21, 2013 at 07:02 AM

Previous versions of matthewm's message #12016150 « Withdrawn: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case // $215 Shipped »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.